Getting New Baby Started With Nuk!

4:49 PM Posted by Unknown

As you all know I just recently had a new baby. So this has helped me out and will let me better tell you about this wonderful bottle set! First let me tell you what you receive: You get 2 -5oz bottles, 1 - 10oz bottle, 2 Size 1 slow flow silicone nipples, 2 Size 2 medium flow silicone nipples and 2 Size 1 silicone pacifiers or as I call them binkies! I love the nipples because if you breastfeed as well as bottle feed the nipples are just like your breast. It kind of forms like your breast as the baby sucks!

I wish I would have known about these with my second son because he was really colicky because the orthodontic nipples help reduce colic and promote healthy teeth formation. Simulates and supports Breast Feeding.
  • Features: Vent, Wide Neck Bottles, Breast Pump Compatible
  • Nipple Level: Multi-Flow
  • Health Facts: BPA Free
  • Material: Plastic
  • Care and Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
  • Certifications: Meets CPSC Standards


*A product was recieved for this review.

0 comments: