Vanilla Goldfish from Pepperidge Farm

1:09 PM Posted by Unknown

I'm sure you all are familiar with the regular Goldfish. Well now they have sweet ones too! They are vanilla flavor. They are so good my kids and I ate the whole bag as soon as we received them! Whats good about them too is they really aren't that fattening!
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers


Vanilla Grahams Goldfish



Nutrition Facts*
Amount per Serving (serving size) = 50 pieces

  • Calories 140 Sugars 7g
  • Total Fat 5g Protein 0g
  • Sat. Fat 1g
  • Trans Fat 0g % Daily Values**
  • Cholesterol 0mg Vitamin A 0%
  • Sodium 135mg Vitamin C 0%
  • Total Carb. 22g Calcium 2%
  • Dietary Fiber 1g Iron 6%
* The nutrition information contained in this list of Nutrition Facts is based on our current data. However, because the data may change from time to time, this information may not always be identical to the nutritional label information of products on shelf.

** % Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

I don't let my kids eat alot of junk food or cookies and stuff like that in fact if you look in my fridge and cupboards you wouldn't find much junk food at all! The vanilla Goldfish I would let them eat anytime!

*A product was received for this review.

0 comments: