Amy Peters Studio Jewelery

9:08 PM Posted by Unknown

S my wonderful 2 year old flushed my class ring down the toilet! I've had that ring since I was 18, I'm now 26, so you can see that I've had it for a long time! So it feels really weird to not have a ring. When I got the chance to work with Amy Peters Studio I was so HAPPY! I didn't have to feel naked anymore! She has a wide variety of jewelery.

These designs make the perfect promise ring, either to yourself or to a loved one. Word Rings have 4 words that are evenly spaced around the ring. The rings rotate around the wearer's finger displaying different powerful words. They can also be worn several rings at a time to create different sayings. Message Rings have one inspirational sentence inscribed on the band. Stacking rings have a small Heart, Star or Flower attached to a wafer thin band. They can be worn individually, in multiples or with the corresponding message rings.
Dream
Have you ever spent the day staring at the clouds daydreaming?


This necklace will be a reminder of those quiet days of years past. Let this be the encouragement you need to let yourself slow down and take time to dream.

This inspirational jewelry item features:
  • The charm measures 5/8 inch by 3/4 inch.
  • Sterling silver chain with a snap on clasp.
  • Key ring style features a nickel key ring.
  • Created as a lasting keepsake.
  • Handcrafted in the United States
  • Copyright design of Amy Peters' Studio
A product was received for this review.

1 comments:

  1. Hbomb said...

    I love all of her jewelry, it's simple yet has a big meaning behind them with the great words.