Happy Valentines Day From HappyBlankie.com

4:40 PM Posted by Unknown

As you know, Happy Blankie was created out of love and is continuing with their "One to Love, One to Give" mission, for every heart blanket sold, Happy Blankie will donate a second blanket to a child in a hospital or orphanage, bringing love to children in need this Valentine’s Day.
The Heart blanket retails from $32- $128 and monogramming is available at Happyblankie.com. As you prepare for your Valentine’s Day gift round-ups we hope you will consider this special option from Happy Blankie for inclusion.



I love Happy Blankie. They are super cute and soft and snuggly! I received a couple a while ago when they first came out and my boys are inseperable with them! I love that Happyblankie.com came out a blanket for Valentines Day! I love Valentines Day I love Hearts and I think it was an awesome idea!!


*Information was given by Happyblnkie.com for this review

0 comments: