New Dishes By Oneida

9:17 PM Posted by Unknown

I love Oneida! When I buy new dishes, cups, silverware and bake ware I ALWAYS buy Oneida! They are durable and inexpensive for my tight budget because as you all know I have 3 kids to take care of so to find good quality beautiful dishes at their prices is perfect!!

I love that the dishes are full of color and full of life! They come in round and square. I personally like the square plates.

Blazing Style. Daring color meets flawless form in this bold stoneware pattern. The dazzling red shine on the face of this pattern is balanced with the strong, black matte finish of the underside. Modern and striking, Sunset is well suited for a casual tabletop yet has a show-stopping presentation ideal for entertaining.

  • Made of highly durable stoneware
  • Dishwasher and microwave safe
  • Reactive glaze technique gives each piece the look of handmade pottery
Color Burst Kiwi Green
Entertaining Every Day. Color Burst brings fresh, bold color to your table. Each piece creates a spirited presentation with a vibrant face contrasted by a clean, white underside. Inspired by the color palette of fruit, this line is a brilliant addition to your table.

  • Made of stoneware
  • Dishwasher and microwave safe
  • Mix and match your favorite Color Burst colors







My new favorite thing is to really decorate for the Holidays especially after receiving this set for Christmas from Oneida.

Oh What Fun. Liven up your holiday entertaining with this playful pattern that features those three little words every kid (or kid at heart) wants to hear at Christmas time, "Ho, Ho, Ho." This collection has square plates and deep, round bowls detailed with illustrations done in a lively, cartoon-like aesthetic. The vibrant red and black palette gives this pattern a bold look that will enhance your holiday table.


  • Made of Earthenware
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • A perfect holiday hostess gift
I absolutely love these glasses! They are so sleek and classy.
 
This Set of 6 Highball glasses features the streamlined, uncomplicated demeanor of Versailles. Constructed of durable lead-free crystal, this set is brilliant and stylish, a perfect addition to any table.

  • Made of lead-free crystal
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Capacity is 17 3/4 oz. and measures 6 1/4" h
  • Weighted bottom gives a substantial feel in hand






* A Product was received for this review

2 comments:

  1. Dar said...

    Ashley, I am looking for some replacements for my sunset square set-its a hand me down but I love it! Any chance that you may want to sell your now. Please let me know my email is darlene.lowery13@gmail.com
    Kind regards-
    Darlene

  2. Dar said...

    Ashley, I am looking for some replacements for my sunset square set-its a hand me down but I love it! Any chance that you may want to sell yours now. Please let me know my email is darlene.lowery13@gmail.com
    Kind regards-
    Darlene