I am Sooo Sorry To My Faithful Readers!!

9:09 PM Posted by Unknown

As you all know I am a single mom of three young children, a little over a year ago I had to get a job and I, back in April, got promoted to Manager and instead of gradually learning the position I got thrown into it expected to learn it on my own and if I messed up I got yelled at for it! Which wasn't cool very stressful and everyday I came home I didn't even want to think of my computer!!! I am sorry to all companies I promised post for! I will do my absolute best to get them done!!!

I just got back from BlogHer11 and let me tell you I was amazed and impressed and by the end I was totally rejuvenated and guess what ready to start writing again!!!! I will be trying to get one post a day but to make up for the 4 days I took off for Blogher11 so it may just be like 2-3 a week for like 2 weeks but after that I will do my best to get at least one a day!

But thank you all for being patient! I love you all!!!!!!

0 comments: