Herbal Essence

10:58 PM Posted by Unknown

Ok I really love Herbal Essences! I have really frizzy hair and in order to wear it down I either have to blow dry and straighten my hair, which DESTROYS it, or I usually put in tons and tons of gel and hair spray to keep it from frizzing and that's gross its all stiff and I find globs of gel through out the day! However with Herbal Essences I put in a few sprays and that's it! No hair spray and I don't use half the bottle to make it look great!!! Some times I like to use mousse, but most mousses do not work! Herbal Essences mousse works great!


Your style stays strong but goes where i spray with my versatile extra hold spray gel formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. I'm a sure thing to hold your style with luscious shine. it's not hard to love style that's strong and flexible all day long.


Let extra hold mousse set you up with my versatile formula fused with cactus flower & bamboo. I'm all whipped up to hold your style with luscious shine. if you love your style, set it free all day long.



You should try the whole line of Set Me Up Stylers at HerbalEssences.com
 

*Products were received for this review

0 comments: