Shhhhhhhh!!!! It's A Secret!

11:38 PM Posted by Unknown


I'm a deodorant freak! I can't stand smelling! It really bothers me. I like when I'm at work and I'm reaching up high I can smell my deodorant! Secret has smooth effects that smells awesome. It's not over powering. Secret also has clinical strength for those who have a sensitive skin problem.


Secret Smooth Effects gives you the protection you want and the smooth skin you love. With continued use it has been clinically tested to:
  • Reduce the visual appearance of hair
  • Make hair look and feel softer and finer
  • condition underarms for touchable smooth skin


From strength for sensitive skin to a sport fresh scent for protection that works rain or shine.
Choose Secret Clinical Strength for clinical protection that outlasts your day!

You should try all their products at Secret.com

*Products were revceived for this review

1 comments:

  1. Hbomb said...

    I'm crazy about deodorant too! I hate smelling. I've been using the clinical since it came out, i love it :)