10:11 AM Posted by Unknown

I love these Pillow Pets!! My kids love these!! They are super soft and snuggly!

Since 2003, My Pillow Pets have been bringing smiles to faces of all ages. The concept for the snuggly companions was the brainchild of a San Diego-based mother of two, who had grown tired of picking up stuffed animals strewn about her children’s rooms. What began with the simple goal of transforming a traditional stuffed animal into a functional item for children has grown into an amazing jungle of popular products.


Although My Pillow Pets was initially a collection of just six different animals, our selections continues to multiply. My Pillow Pets is committed to manufacturing our products to superior standards, using only the highest quality materials and processes.

*A product was received for this review

1 comments:

  1. alyson said...

    my daughter has one its the playful penguin