Have A Little Valentine Here's Something From Scholastic!

10:34 PM Posted by Unknown

Here is a game for the older Valentine in your life.I always buy the I SPY books for my kids and when I saw this for the Wii I had to have it!
 

Discover a thrilling I SPY adventure hidden in a mysterious old house! A clever skeleton traps you inside his spooky mansion with a challenge to find his secret way out. Explore each room of the house in first-person perspective to reveal over 30 I SPY riddles. Solve I SPY riddles, earn clues and play brain-teasing games to uncover the mansion’s secret escape!




Here is an ISPY book for Valentines Day for the little one
Filled with fun photos from the original I Spy series, this sweet new I Spy Little book comes with a holographic foil cover! Preschoolers can search for hearts galore, as well as other intriguing toys and trinkets! Picture clues and rhyming riddles guide the youngest readers through twelve delightful puzzles.




 Here is something for the little little Valentine
A literary spin on a classic toy, Little Scholastic: Stacking Shapes is a active read for any young child. Children can sort and stack the four rainbow-colored die-cut shaped board books on a solid post, and read each book to learn about four different shapes and colors!


Little Scholastic: Stacking Shapes helps develop motor skills, strengthen eye-hand coordination, and foster problem-solving skills. It's the ultimate playtime read!
  • Four shaped board books
  • Colored foam covers
  • Separate Stacking BaseIntroducing Little Scholastic, a developmental publishing program of interactive books created exclusively to give babies and toddlers a head start in learning.
Every book features:
  • Interactive components
  • High color contrast
  • Rhyming, repetitive, or predictable text
  • Familiar subjects and surroundings
  • Simple concepts
  • Distinct leveling between the ages of 0-3 years

*A product was received for this review

0 comments: