Monopoly Wii Style

9:51 PM Posted by Unknown

I got my son Ethan a Wii for Christmas, so when I was asked to review the Monopoly Streets I was super excited! I was pretty drained finacially after the Wii and getting presents for Dennis and Sophia, so i jumped all over this opportunity. I love it because we can play as a family, its something that Ethan and I can play together.

The board comes alive.See your city grow from the ground up as you buy and trade classic Monopoly properties! From fun animations of the classic tokens to the ritzy hotel you can build on Boardwalk, experience Monopoly in a whole new and interactive way. Mii integration.Play as your own Wii Mii, and see your city filled with personal Mii creations stored on your console. Streamlined play. An extensive house rules system allows you to play a game in however much time you have. Auction properties Add competition to the game by auctioning properties with your friends. See if you can snatch a great deal, or break someone's bank! Play on multiple boards including "Monopoly City" "Monument City" and Classic Boards as well.

* A product was received for this review

0 comments: