Girls Night In with The Movie Bridesmaids on DVD & Blu-Ray September 20

5:22 PM Posted by Unknown


OMG! First let me just say Bridesmaids is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a LONG TIME!!! It is a good all around movie, it is hilarious its sad its serious its just a great movie! Perfect for a "Girls night in" themed party! I had so much fun I had party favors and A LOT of food!

My party was September 16, I had everyone arrive around 6pm so they had time to eat and grab a mimosa or a wine cooler, or one of these fabulous drinks I made using CIAO BELLA Sorbet(you can find recipes HERE) We started the movie about 7:30 pm, and just laughed and cried till about 10ish then we sat around and talked till about almost midnight (like girls normally do right?! ;)).

I gave out these wonderful party favors that were shaped like wedding dresses that had a ribbon tied into a bow with a small princess tiera. Inside it had some roll on glitter, a ring with lip gloss inside of it, a toe ring and two gum ball (a hot pink and black gum ball!). I received a couple of Covergirl mascara and I put a mint inside of two party favors so who ever picked those ones won the mascaras.

I made BBQ pork sandwiches, there were chips and about 5 or 6 dips and some finger food appetizers.

All in all I had a blast hosting this party! My party guest left VERY happy!

Now about the movie:



My Brides to be!!!

Save the Date for the Year’s Most Outrageously Hilarious Comedy

& One of the Top Five R-Rated Comedies of All Time!

Bridesmaids

September 20, 2011  

Join the wildest wedding party of the year when Bridesmaids marches down the aisle to Blu-ray™, DVD and digital download on September 20, 2011, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Hailed as “brazenly hysterical” by People Magazine and “the best comedy of 2011” (Back Stage), Bridesmaids is the riotously funny and warmly outrageous comedy that has become the most talked about movie of the year. Critically acclaimed by fans and media alike, the “certified fresh” film (Rotten Tomatoes.com) received “two thumbs up! ®” from Ebert Presents. Surpassing Sex and the City as the number one R-rated female comedy of all time, Bridesmaids starring “Saturday Night Live” standouts Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph, is produced by comedy mastermind Judd Apatow (Knocked Up, The 40-Year Old Virgin) and marks his most successful film ever.


Wiig and Rudolph are joined by an all-star comedy cast including Rose Byrne (Get Him to the Greek, “Damages”), Melissa McCarthy (“Mike and Molly,” “Samantha Who?”), Wendi McLendon-Covey (“Rules of Engagement,”“Reno 911”), Ellie Kemper (“The Office,” Somewhere), Jon Hamm (“Mad Men,” SuckerPunch), and Chris O’Dowd (“The IT Crowd,” Pirate Radio). Directed by Paul Feig (“Nurse Jackie, “Arrested Development”) and written by The Groundlings comedy veterans Annie Mumolo and Kristen Wiig, Bridesmaids is the must-own comedic phenomenon that fans will want to watch again and again!

The perfect gift or movie for a fun night in, consumers can own Bridesmaids in multiple formats, including Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD Combo Pack, DVD and Digital Download. Featuring spectacular high-definition picture and the purest digital sound, the Bridesmaids Blu-ray™ and DVD Combo-Packs include both a Blu-ray and DVD PLUS a digital copy of the movie that can be watched anywhere, anytime, on consumers’ choice of devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones as well as Internet-connected TVs and Blu-ray™ set top boxes. The Blu-ray™, DVD and DVD Combo Packs each include an all-new, never-before-seen unrated version of the film as well as feature the original theatrical version. Additionally, the Blu-ray™ and DVD Combo Packs are loaded with nearly three hours of bonus features, deleted scenes, a gag reel, a Bridesmaids “Making Of,” featurettes, and much, much more. There’s no better way to enjoy this instant classic!

*A party package was received for this review





1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hey I am so ԁеlighteԁ I fοund your wеb site, Ι really fοund yоu by mіstake,
    ωhilе I waѕ searching οn Aοl for sοmething еlse, Regardless I am here now and ωοulԁ јuѕt lіκе to say
    thanks a lot for а fantastic post and a аll round thгilling blog (I alѕo loѵe thе theme/desіgn), I
    ԁon't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Here is my web-site :: galaxy note 2
    Also see my page -