More Pre-Party Buzz For Bridesmaids Coming to DVD and Blu-Ray Sept 20

4:10 PM Posted by Unknown

Guess what everyone I found those recipes!!!! I'm so excited and when you see them you will be too!!!

sparkling blood orange sangria


A summertime favorite – sangria made with sparkling wine! Throw in as much fruit as you dare and top with the delicious fresh flavors of CIAO BELLA sorbets.

  • One bottle sparkling wine (can use white or rosé)
  • 1/2 c. Cointreau®
  • 1 pint fresh raspberries
  • 1 pint strawberries (cleaned and cut in small pieces)
  • CIAO BELLA Blood Orange, CIAO BELLA Prickly Pear Sorbet or CIAO BELLA Peach Ginger (all good options)
Pour wine and Cointreau into a pitcher. Delicately add fruit and ice. Pour into glasses and garnish with CIAO BELLA sorbets. This is the one I tried at BlogHer11 and fell in love! So you know this will be at my party for sure!!!!! This might just be my twist on the Mimosa!!

Prickly Pear Bellini

The Bellini originated in Italy, just like CIAO BELLA's fine gelato and sorbet. This festive sparkler is a quick and easy drink to pass to guests at any celebration or gathering.
  • Sparkling wine (prosecco, cava or champagne)
  • CIAO BELLA Prickly Pear Sorbet
Optional: fresh fruit for garnish
  • CIAO BELLA Blood Orange Sorbet or
  • CIAO BELLA Raspberry Sorbet
Pour the Sparkling wine into a champagne flute leaving plenty of room at the top. Slowly add a small scoop of the Prickly Pear sorbet to the glass. Be mindful as it will likely foam up over the rim of the glass. Cheers!!!







I am getting so exicted the closer it gets to this weekend!!!!! I really wanted to see the movie in the theater but was unable! I have so many of my girlfriends already comfirmed they will be here its not funny! My party list is growing day by day!!!

As for food you will have to stay tuned to find out in another Pre-Party Buzz coming tomorrow...

0 comments: