Play Date With Eco Stars Crayons

12:24 PM Posted by Unknown

I have two boys who love to color! When I saw the star crayons I thought they were the cutest crayons ever! When my kids go over to their friends house they always end up coloring! Now with the cute little box (which is also recycled)  these recycled crayons come in handy! They can take there own crayons with them! Which is great since my 2 year old loves to eat crayons, I don't have to worry about replacing everyones crayons! Which gets to very expensive!

Eco Stars are made with crayons collected from the National Crayon Recycle Program. Each box contains 20 star shaped, solid colored crayons made from 100% recycled and recyclable crayons. Eco Stars are made in the USA, are nontoxic, and conform to ASTM D-4236. Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials as well for a truly eco-friendly gift that your children will love!

You can find these crayons and other amazing recycled and organic products at http://www.organicfundough.com/



*A product was recieved for this review

0 comments: