Merry Christmas From Paula Deen's Kitchen To Yours!

3:01 PM Posted by Unknown

So who doesn't love Paula Deen? Or her products? I love her and so does the rest of my family! I have used so many of her recipes for so many different occasions! I finally got a chance to use her baking products which is perfect for my Holiday baking! I must say I those too!!

Bake up a batch of cupcakes or muffins in Paula's Holiday Cupcake Wraps with matching picks. Pack includes 48 cups and 48 picks.




Present lovely baked treats in these beautiful Holiday Bread Loaf Boxes. It's the perfect size for holding a small banana bread gift.

Boxes are food-safe with an acetate window so you get a peek of what's to come.



Offer warm wishes along with homemade, chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodles or your signature treat to family and friends in these vintage styled cookie tins with coordinating gift tags. Because nothing says love like homemade. This cookie gift kit includes:

  • Two 6.75-in. Cookie Tins
  • Set of 4 Jumbo Tags





*A product was received for this review

0 comments: